Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Intro

o: hi there.

Uhm. I'm new here and i never had a blog before. hah. e w e ~ Call me CandyDon cuz that's my name. :0 i'm only fifteen but i'm the second shortest in class. how sad is that ; w ;

anyways,i'll be making some comic about my plushies,based on their adventures :0
so yeah >___> i'm not exactly ready with the blog and all so it'll probably take a while to even post a comic about my plushies lol. i mean,come on. i haven't even started on a comic yet XD my friend suggested me to make a blog first,then i suddenly had the idea of the plushie adventures.

and it will take a while for me to get things done here lol D:

i should get on with that comic right now~ and on the other hand,i'll post some pics of my plushies later! for those who will be the main characters.


Toodles! ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment